N.T.S.A (Denton) Shooter of the year

J

J Conley

It’s my pleasure to announce Mike Stinnett as North Texas Shooters Association’s (Denton) shooter of the year. Mikes a great guy always there to lend a helping hand to new shooters. He’s instrumental to our match program and without him my job as match director would double. Congratulations Mike and thanks for always being there.. Jon Conley

4.jpg

Please see link for complete standings.

Attachments

• SOY.pdf
    36.7 KB · Views: 292
Congratulations, Mike

You, and that bad to the bone 30 cal, are, and will be, a force to be reconned with. Congrats on a great accomplishment...........jackie

Good Job Mike,
That 30 cal with a long barel life makes practicing a "no problem" thing. That and the fact that you must live at the Denton Range.:):) Good job, well done. Most of you, other than the "Denton" crowd could not belive how good Mike's 30 shoots. Unbelievable!!!!!.

Donald

It was a pleasure for me to shot with you.

Exactly my thoughts.
A hardy congratulations Mr Stinnett..! FINE Marksmanship!

Maby.... If no conflict with Gulfcoast shoots... You guys can plan a shoot up in Luther, Ok... Hope many can work in a shoot in the Spring once the Mid-continent schedual is out.

cale

All year Long

Mike shot really Well all year Every Where. 11th at the Cactus, Top 5 at the Crawfish, Top Ten in the Gulf Coast Championship, TX State Score Champion and some I can not even remember to list. He has a lot to be proud of and we all enjoy seeing his Success. I am sure he is going to be tough Next year too. Bad to the Bone Mike is his new name, thanks Jackie.

Congratulation Mike.........GOOD SHOOTING and WELL EARNED and to make it even better a CLASS ACT!

Mike "Shooter of the Year"

Congrats to you and your 30 for a great 2009 season!!! Way to go Mike!!!

Vic

Back