My 458 Lott-photos

Butch Lambert

Somebody asked about fiddleback weakening stock. David Christman did this rifle for me also. It has 2 crossbolts and also has a rod going forward up through the grip cap to further strengthen the wood in the grip. This one is on a CZ550 receiver, Timney trigger, Shilen barrel, has an extra recoil lug on the barrel, NECG front sight and banded sling swivel. David built the island rear iron sight and filled the hollow bolt handle. It has an Ed Lapour 3 pos. safety.
DSC01619_edited-1.jpg
DSC01617_edited-1-1.jpg
DSC01616_edited-1-1.jpg
DSC01611_edited.jpg
DSC01609_edited.jpg
Thanks for taking the time to look.
Butch

Does a bear sh*t in the woods. It is a gunsafe queen. You know how it is, want and need. If it weren't so purty, I would sell it, but I ain't gonna sell it.
Butch

Very nice!

I've had two 458 lotts. The first was a fixer upper bought at a pawn shop. Built on a P-17 w/ a very light barrel contour and a stock that needed some work. I re-inforced the stock, made a second lug for the barrel and glassed it all together. It held up suprisingly well, better than I could. The second one was a ruger #1 458 takeoff shortened 2" at the breach and fit to a mauser 98.

Yeah, they definately get your attention when you light them off!

One of these day's I'll finish my 500 Jeffrey :O

Well if you got the cash?

Gun safe queen no doubt. It ruin my whole hunting trip if I scratched or dinged it up.

Back