More Thank you's

D

Dave D.

I want to thank everyone, again, for be patient and understanding with my reduced work schedule due to chemo treatments, and the slower shipments of Tru-Kote Products. I'm doing the best I can.

In the next month, I will ship products for guys needing them for matches on a priority basis. Just tell me what match you're shooting.

Thanks again, ...Dave Dohrmann

the real DAVE

at the super shoot just as they were to announce commence fire I dropped my bolt on the cement floor, I said shxt and just stared at the bolt in my hand with a burr on the lug,

oh yaa good ol dave calmly leaned over from the bench to my right and said a small file might take the burr off so you can use it, I calmly said I dont have a file (like I missed that day in boy scouts or something) Davesaid he could take a look at it but was concerned it might scuff the lugs a little,

I muttered something like who cares, have at it,

Dave carefully went to wrok on the burr and about a minute later handed me the bolt (which I still use and never touched after that fix)

so we are a couple of minutes into the relay,

NICE GUY, nice experience as I was hooped without his kind gesture,

sorry Dave but I had to say it

take care,

Jeff:)

Chemo?

Dave, I don't get over to this particular forum much and was shocked to hear of you and chemo in the same sentence. Hey - I wish you all the luck in the world with this man. You've treated me very well in our dealings and I couldn't think of a better guy to do biz with. So whatever you have going on, I hope you can beat this with a good attitude, great care, and the hopes and prayers of the guys you've taken good care of along the way.

Hang in there bud..... Scott Smallwood

Back