MN State IR

Tenspot

Congrats to the Redheaded Stepchild on sealing up the MN State 3 gun in meters! The Redheaded Stepchild took both 1st & 3rd!!!! Nature Boy took 2nd. Herbie the Lovebug took foourth and Ol Blueballs was 5th. There was some fantastic shooting in some of the fastest direction and velocity switches Ol Blueballs has ever seen.

Congrats to all the class winners as well, it wasn't easy.

Last edited:
I almost forgot, the Black Eyed Waitress had a good showing in Yards also. She's still got some good scores left in her.

Wow.......... I was there and I don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Mike

Huh!!!!!

Boy, all these posts with the names of rifles and nicknames on BRC. I feel like a Japanese in WW2 listening to the "Navajo Code Talkers."

Craziness ain't it. Smoke and mirrors I tell ya.

I hoped yall enjoyed my feeble attempt at Satire.....:D

In reality, many of us did well, but Fred & Lou stole the show, congrats Mr & Mrs Wickstrom!!!

Tenspot

Craziness ain't it. Smoke and mirrors I tell ya.

I hoped yall enjoyed my feeble attempt at Satire.....:D

In reality, many of us did well, but Fred & Lou stole the show, congrats Mr & Mrs Wickstrom!!!

Hey Tenspot, I liked it. By the way is OL Blueballs the rifle or the shooter?

Hey Tenspot, I liked it. By the way is OL Blueballs the rifle or the shooter?

Somedays its both my friend. LOL

Blueballs knows just enough to stay away from the Black Eyed Waitress.

Mike - please tell me you at least remember the Black Eyed Waitress!!!!!

I had planned on attending my first IR50/50 match (first competition actually) but could not get up there on Saturday. It sounds like everyone had a great time. I might be able to make the WI state tournie this year and hope to make all the Gopher matches next year.

Congrat's to all who attended,
Randy

Back