March scope 2.5x25x42 are they any good?

For the plain model 2.5x25x42 $1820.
Elmer

I never thought I would live long enough to hear a $1,800.00 scope refered to as a "PLAIN MODEL"!!!!:eek:

But , that is right there with the NF NSX models, price wise. I think my 8 - 32 NSX was over 1800 new.

Where can I find info on it? I checked Kelblys sight a couple of days ago when this thread started and they don't mention it.

The really nice feature of the March which Nightforce doesn't offer is the 10x magnification factor. I wish Nightforce offered this range... or maybe 2-20x50,... splitting hairs.

Since the March design is new perhaps we will see similar offerings from Swarovski or Zeiss in 2011!

Swarovski is the closest wit the Z6 series 6x..

Too bad the March scopes were not readily available for inspection in North America....

I guess the best way is to spend the money... and decide for yourself. Don't mount it so you can hopefully return it if you are not satisfied..

The really nice feature of the March which Nightforce doesn't offer is the 10x magnification factor. I wish Nightforce offered this range... or maybe 2-20x50,... splitting hairs.

Since the March design is new perhaps we will see similar offerings from Swarovski or Zeiss in 2011!

Swarovski is the closest wit the Z6 series 6x..

Too bad the March scopes were not readily available for inspection in North America....

I guess the best way is to spend the money... and decide for yourself. Don't mount it so you can hopefully return it if you are not satisfied..

Its mounted and I like it alot, and I will order another one in the next year for my other gun, It is a very versatile scope! Seems to be worth every penny, will will see how it does in harsh conditions as I hunt in some nasty weather.
Elmer

Back