Manny Garcia Has Passed

Bart

Receive notification from Kristina that Manny has passed away tonight.

He fought very hard but is now at peace and struggling no more.

God Bless Manny and his Family!

Bart

So sad to hear this. We have lost another wonderful man in our shooting family.

Joe and Stacy Hynes

Manny was a great guy ...would always take time to say hello and ask how you were doing.

I am sure this will be very hard on the kids ..... hope they will still come and shoot a few matches....

Will keep them in my thoughts..

Kip Jones

Absolutely No Doubt Manny's Now in Heaven...

We absolutely lost one of the great ones to ever grace our BR game with his presence, care and friendship.... We were all praying he could recover and get well.

I'm sure, through his countless kind acts of charity and his tireless care for all of us shooters, Manny has earned a very high place in heaven.

May he finally rest in peace...

Prayers go out to Manny and his family.

Jack

God Bless Manny and his Family

Manny was the greatest man I’ve ever known, standing all of 5 ft 3 inches tall, he was a giant. He selflessly cared for so many people! When he heard my wife was having some difficulty with her pregnancy, Manny was all over it! He was on the phone with us and our doctors making sure my wife and son were getting the best care possible. That’s who he was!

If I choose words to described Manny it would be kind, compassionate, gentle and caring! Over the years at Benchrest matches Manny was known for conducting “sick call”! Over Manny’s Benchrest career (just at matches) he had seen/treated over 3000 patients!

Doctor, Husband, Father, Competitor! I say Manny was one, if not THE most respected men in Benchrest!

God bless Manny and God bless his family!

The world is just a little sadder without him in it!

Bart
7 minutes ago EditDeleteReportReply

I never met Manny,but judging from these comments,I, deeply feel the loss.

"The ultimate measure of a man is the content of his character" (MLK)

May he rest in Peace.

Glenn

So sad, my condolences go out to his great family, I hope to see them this year at the SS. Manny and his kids always had a kind word. Manny will be sorely missed. RIP Manny

Dan H

Manny, RIP, I say the words, but I don't mean them, even their true. You have unselfishly given "SO MUCH" to the shooters.
Bill

Good Lord he cared for many of your own while he was here so please care for him as he cared for others in this his new life.

Danny Boy sent this and said feel free to share with BR crowd

Please feel free to share this info:
Friday January 17 (4-7pm)- viewing at Buxton-Bass Funeral Home in Okeechobee
Saturday January 18- 11:00 funeral service at Sacred Heart Catholic Church to be followed by procession to the cemetery
1:30- celebration of the life of Manny Garcia at KOA resort (Okeechobee)
Any specific details that as needed regarding this weekend can be directed to Danny @ 863-697-6213

So sorry to hear this about Manny. He was truly one of the great people in benchrest. Success in benchrest measured by the friends he made over the years. Trophies come, trophies go, they don't matter. Friendships do, he will be missed.

Most kind man

Manny was one of the kindest people I have met in my life. You needed to look no further then his love for his children and their love in return to him. Kind and generous to all those he met would be an understatement. I will always admire him and his family. We are going to miss you Manny.

Well done Bart. Very well done.

I googled Buxton-Bass funeral home and they have a web site that makes it very easy to send flowers, plants and other things to viewing room. You can order now and they will be delivered Friday morning.

All the best,
Charlie and Cheryl Hood

Manny was such a fine, selfless individual. Always smiling. He loved our sport and its people. We are truly diminished.

Jeff

Back