LRV Nationals Champion

J

Jan

....this years Long Range National Champion 2 Gun winner is
Don Nielson. Congratulations to Don who won the LV Grand and Lou Murdica who won the HV Grand and all the other winners. The week end went well and it was an endurance race in unseasonably hot and windy weather.Thanks for your support to all that attended. Be well, shoot well........... Jan Sarras

Attachments

• 100_1245.jpg
    100_1245.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 375
  • 100_1244.jpg
    100_1244.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 365
the plunder & pillaging continues!

Good job Don and Lou! Glad to see that you are stringing out your success throughout the West. Mustafa

Anything green......

..in Northern Nevada in the middle of July is called grass. Actually it is sagebrush! CYA at the Nationals

Lynn,

I did well last month winning two aggs with the Beggs tuner, but this time around I couldn't find my backside w/both hands. The tuners do work when the rifle is steered correctly. It's still all about reading the conditions. It was tough for everyone; even the winners were at times lost! The winds were mostly from the east and quite often the tails went straight up, twirled around and settled back into a tough rhythm to read. When you are looking out at 300 yards it is really difficult(at least for me) to see the difference between 13 mph and 18mph, until you see your new bullet hole. It's too late then! We too had quite abit of mirage. Don Nielson , Lou Murdica and Bill Mellor had it going on and have been shooting very well no matter where they compete. My hat is off to them.

Congratulations

To Don, Lou, and all of the others who did well.
That sure is one sharp looking Trophy that Don is holding. I am glad Jan was able to get it back into circulation.
Old Frank Wilson will be pleased......jackie

Back