Lost Stool

Bill Gammon

Left at the N.B.R.S.A. Nationals in Sept at St. Louis
1 Fold up stool, it was left on the range near the low numbered benches. If it is yours E-Mail me and I will put you in contact with the person who has it. I had to do this for him because he is, well how can I say it, I will be nice and say he is just slow, EH!!

Bill, I have never lost a stool, I had a problem getting a stool out and there are times you may need help getting the plug out to find the stool and of course once the stool is found it may not be what you expected. Bill I will go to the closest place that sells thoes plug removal kits and send it to you.:rolleyes:

:) sorry Bill I couldn't help myself, have a great Christmas see you soon at a shoot.
Tom

was this a stool sample ? the last time i did that, they were folding and used the mail to send them back. i know there is a lot of bs( a form of stool) at most matches, but how did you get the sample to begin with ?

mike in co

Last edited by a moderator:
So You Lost Your Stool....?

Left at the N.B.R.S.A. Nationals in Sept at St. Louis
1 Fold up stool, it was left on the range near the low numbered benches. If it is yours E-Mail me and I will put you in contact with the person who has it. I had to do this for him because he is, well how can I say it, I will be nice and say he is just slow, EH!!

I see... You lost your stool... Hmmm... Maybe I can help...?
- Can you describe your stool (Look and smell?)
- Is it tapered at both or just one end?
- Color and size, please...

Not sure, but thought I saw your stool (or stool sample?)on some of your Holton HV200 targets at the ER Regionals? Yes..? :eek:

Not sure what all the worry and fuss is about? Can't you make a new stool tomorrow morning after your morning coffee (w/Kaluha I'm sure...) and a brisk walk, wearing your Gammon vinyl prsion blue jammies (PS advertiser)?

Have a Merry Christmas, Bill!
Dr. Neary

Hey Bill, I bet you didn't see this one coming! I sure didn't:D:D:D:D

snow stool

Bill,
I'm still laughing and I am on the other side of the world!
Mate, out of true respect I won't add anything else here! :) :)

You have a good Xmas shovelling all that snow up there in Canada. We'll be thinking of you when we're in the pool with a cool drink. :) We'll catch up with you next May and you can buy us a JD.

Stuart

re: that stool...

Maybe the owner can identify it from these charts, to prove it's his/hers:

BarStoolRange.jpg

bristol_stool_chart.png

Bill This is What Happens When You Try and Help the BR World

See Bill I told you before BR Central is not the helping place. Most of these Posters never get off the toilet to shoot some BR. Auction the stool off at your next Shoot.

Stephen Perry
Angeles BR

i think it maybe related to an AD(accidental dischrage) whick led to some lost stool....

mike in co

See Bill I told you before BR Central is not the helping place. Most of these Posters never get off the toilet to shoot some BR. Auction the stool off at your next Shoot.

Stephen Perry
Angeles BR

Jeepers I wish't I could believe you were being funny here Steve!!!

Cuz that's FUNNY!

Like vermouth

"Auction the stool off at your next Shoot."

:D

LOL

al

BTW Gammon...... shouldn't he OP be "FOUND stool?" I know it can't be "left stool" cuz then it would devolve to a political fracas about whose stool is "better" and then Obama would get drug into it and..... you know.

And it couldn't have been "check out my stool" I can see that.... nor "anybody drop a stool?" nor nuttin'..... not with a bunch of old guys.....I think you really stepped in it though. :D

I just want you people to know that I was "personally" hurt by all of these negative respondances to a fellow shooter, who, was only trying to help a fellow shooter find his, or her, stool that was left at St Louis. It may take a year to recover from this unhearlded responce, EH!

You know I got to get one of those scope jobs and I don't think I'm going to like my stool at all!!!

Back