Looking for phone number

shinny

Shinny
Does anyone have a phone number that I use to can contact Jackie Schmidt.:confused:

Also, where is he from.

Have tried sending him PM's but I must be doing somethng wrong.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanx

Shinny, He is in the Houston, Tx area. He might respond to this. I don't have his phone number.

Pete

To get to the Antioch Baptist Church you go around loop 410 past Universal City past the Dairy Queen about 15 miles till you get to the split in the road till you get to the hollow tree stump and the Squirrel will tell which way to go and if have gone to far you will end up in Seguin at the Super Dog, so while your there ask for the special and a Big Orange, if you are there at the right time Jackie will be serving the drive up on his roller skates.

That was The First Self Righteous Church not Antioch Baptist... but the best line in the song is " to see my Aunty Bellum Whirl"

now THAT'S funny! I doubt one redneck in 10,000 gets it but it's still funny :)

LOL

al

Having "done time" in Biloxi, which used to be right next to Pascagoula, I can tell ya'll in full confidence that Pascagoula has been relocated, partly by violent storms fron the sea, and mostly by government meddling. Thats why Jackie relocated to the wet part of Texas. Pascagoula's now up by Jackson, which is considered "high ground" and not suitable for anything remotely related to the boat repair business. However they do have squirrels and primitive "foot washing" type worship. Pascagoula, of course had to change their zip code, but not their area code. OVER AND OUT

Just ahead of me, 65-66 nothing there recognizable anymore except the flight line.
Due to the big cold war build up we were in old WWII barracks with wooden floors, no AC. We only had 5 weeks of "basic" in San Antonio, then finished "basic" while we were in school. I didn't mind the old barracks too much, after all there was nothing much to clean and polish. However, I did grow tired of the oversized cock roaches moving our shoes around at night, that and the fogging for the skeeters. I did get down to N.O. quite often. A decent town in those days.

skinny ant never gona get jackie with all this wild squirrel and sketters on the loose !!! LOL post your # he might respond.

mike wall

Back