Looking for a Jerry Hensler chargemaster battery pack

T

thumper4fun

I'm looking for 'D' cell battery pack set up to use with my Chargemaster at the range. I know I have seen someone offering them for sale and I have searched this site high and low for either the person that had them for sale or directions how to make one with no luck. The name Jerry Hensler was associated several times with the battery packs in my searches. If someone has contact info for Jerry I would greatly appreciate it (I searched for it on this site and nothing came up).

Thanks for the help.....Thumper

Jerry,
I think that your long involved explanation need some pruning.;)
Are you now running 8 D cells? I thought that you started with 6.
Boyd

Checked out Mouser and there are several 8 D cell holders, do you happen to remember the part #? Also, do you have a part # for the Radio Shack cord? I'm sure others will benefit from the info. Thanks for the help.

A motorcyle battery would work, but you might have trouble with them leaking battery acid. The rechargeable ones in the link above don't leak.

I'm looking for 'D' cell battery pack set up to use with my Chargemaster at the range. I know I have seen someone offering them for sale and I have searched this site high and low for either the person that had them for sale or directions how to make one with no luck. The name Jerry Hensler was associated several times with the battery packs in my searches. If someone has contact info for Jerry I would greatly appreciate it (I searched for it on this site and nothing came up).

Thanks for the help.....Thumper
Contact Shinny Shinglock if you want the already made up unit with correct connector plug ,

shootershinny@pa.metrocast.net

what was the contact informaiotn for the person who had the ad in the classifieds for a battery pack, I saved the link but the ad has expired
Jefferson

Back