looking for a gunsmith...

D

dicky0331

I am looking for a Quality gunsmith in the area of Indiana Pa., any leads?

Robert Stenski builds alot of match winning rifles.
1 317 401 6222

Tell him Eric sent you.

Depends upon how far in Pennsylvania you want to travel. Pennsylvania has quite a few top notch gunsmiths, Dave Bruno, Jim Borden, Clarence Hammonds. I'm sure there are more.

Robert Stenski builds alot of match winning rifles.
1 317 401 6222

Tell him Eric sent you.

Where is he located? I looked on the main page, but they are all too far away. I don't trust mailing my guns.

He is located in Pendelton Indiana
I ship guns all the time and never had a problem as have many others.
Ski Rifles is his bussiness name,dont think is web site is working at the monent.

A couple of real good Smiths

are Gary long and Sid Goodling oh, and I forgot Bob Green; just to add to the other list above. I'm sure there are more that don't come to mind just now. Pa is truly blessed with a big bunch of good Gunsmiths.

Check your PM

I'm from the area. I'll give you local info.

Pa gunsmith

Another vote for Dave Bruno. He moved to a new shop a little over a year ago, and is now located just a little North of Kittanning near Dayton Pa. Dave did work for me when he was located in Cheswick, a lot closer to where I live. All his work was top quality.

dave bruno

Just checked my records. New address for Dave bruno is: 919 Kittanning Ave. Dayton Pa 16222-4713 (814)257-0172. Just "over the hill" from Indianna Pa.

Contact C Hammonds for sure.....you will not be disappointed. Dont leave there without a 1000 of his 65gr BT bullets either.

717-244-7879:)

Gunsmith

Gary Stiles is one of the best. He advertises in Rifle Mag.
Largemouth1

Back