Lilja barrel question

gaintwist

I am considering a 32" 30cal 1-10 Lilja HV bbl. He has limited groove offerings for the long bbls. Either 3 or 6 grooves. Does anyone have any experiences they could share with Lilja 3 or 6 groover bbls in 30 cal.
thanks in advance,
-lige

gaintwist
I have shot lilja barrels for years. One on a heavy gun 300wby and my light gun 308 Baer cub. They were six groove.Bot shot very well.

they work

I won a few matches with Lilja barrels, both HG & LG. But I did have one barrel several years back that the bore changed after every match & was blowing bullets up. It shot pretty fair, but I didn't trust it. But one bad one out of about eight barrel ain't a bad track record.

If was shooting right now, and needed a barrel, Dan Lilja would be at the top of my list of shopping choices, along with Hart & Spencer.

Good luck,
Danny

I won a few matches with Lilja barrels, both HG & LG. But I did have one barrel several years back that the bore changed after every match & was blowing bullets up. It shot pretty fair, but I didn't trust it. But one bad one out of about eight barrel ain't a bad track record.

If was shooting right now, and needed a barrel, Dan Lilja would be at the top of my list of shopping choices, along with Hart & Spencer.

Good luck,
Danny

Now Danny, you know you was just forgeting to count the number of shots. Everything cleared up when we made you take your shoes off and put one bullet for each toe on the bench. You managed to get 10 on target then! :)

Back