Left The Range

waynej1

It is with a sad heart that I inform the community (mostly Houston area) that my best friend, traveling companion, and hunting buddy, Richard Richardson passed away yesterday. Some may remember him as the "Old Man" as we called him. Always full of energy, willing to help with local matches at ASC when we were shooting there monthly some years ago. He would go out of his way to help a new shooter get started, trouble shoot their set up and give them equipment if they needed anything. I've lost a good friend and running buddy. My love for him was like a father, son relationship. I've lost a big part of my life in his passing. May God Bless you, old friend, you will always be remembered..waynej

Wayne, thanks for the announcement, as sad as it is. We sure had some good times back in the 90's at American Shooting Center with all of the old crowd.

God Bless Richard.

Wayne may God also bless you as well, experiencing the loss of a friend such as yours has and is still a hard thing for me. He wasn't a competitive shooter but he was my hunting partner and we had some exceptional times together over the years hunting here at home in Ca. and are many trips to Colorado.

J.Louis

Back