Left the Range: Norman Jones

At around 10pm April 19th, probably the greatest man that I personally have known, has left the range. Norman Jones, after a devastating fight with cancer, has passed. His passion for the things and people he loved is an inspiration to me and probably to those who knew him.

Largely saddened by Norman's passing. Chin up Matthew....I know you are particularly devastated. Take comfort in having the privelige.....

So sorry to here of Norman's passing Matthew, I'll miss him. Norman treated me like a friend of years when I first met him at Unaka. He fought a long and hard battle, may he rest in peace.

Dan Honert

I am so very sorry to hear. Norman Jones was a true gentleman and will be missed by all of us.

Matthew, my condolences to you and all of Norman's family.

Scott Roeder

Matthew,

Our thoughts prayers are with you and your family. They don't come any better Norman.

Bart Sauter

Keep the faith Matthew

Pam and my deepest condolence. He is now in a much better place. Definitely one of the good guys. You were very fortunate to have a great mentor in your life..... Learn from the experience. We pray for your entire family.

Back