Lederer Barrels

cell #

I've been using 2 of James' barrels in 308 for Fclass the last two seasons. I've dealt with him directly and with my GS and am looking to pick up another barrel. I've tried multiple ways of contacting him but cannot seem to make the connection (PM here, PM 6mmBR, PM FB, text, cell phone, business phone, etc). Any help?

Drew Rutherford

608-247-6629. He is a 1 man show, so definitely leave a message.
David

Huge Shout out to James

Big shout out to James!

Was in WI for FClass Nationals and he called me at my hotel on Fri evening. Let me watch him finish up a barrel the next afternoon (Cutting the rifling and lapping) and I left with it. We discussed what would work for me and I had it less than 24 hours later. Awesome. Great service. My two other barrels of his are shooters and I am certain this one will be too. Great customer service! Drew

James
Some of those old 5rs shot dam good. People are still asking me about them. Buskey shot real good with the one on his "Un Calfee" Willing to try anything you make.

Lederer Barrels Performing Well

Here are some results from the Kansas State match shot last month. Remember that James had very few barrels in this match, but still managed the following results in the top five:

2nd Place LV 100 - Fred Martin
4th Place LV 200 - Ron Miller

2nd Place HV 100 - Fred Martin
4th Place HV 100 - Ron Miller

2nd Place LV Grand - Fred Martin
3rd Place LV Grand - Ron Miller

4th Place HV Grand - Ron Miller
5th Place HV Grand - Fred Martin

2nd Place 2-Gun Grand - Ron Miller
3rd Place 2-Gun Grand - Fred Martin

Ron was shooting a 6 PPC, while Fred was shooting a 6 Grinch. Great shooting with great barrels.

Michael

Attachments

• Kansas Sept. 2017.pdf
    602.6 KB · Views: 249
Here are some results from the Kansas State match shot last month. Remember that James had very few barrels in this match, but still managed the following results in the top five:

2nd Place LV 100 - Fred Martin
4th Place LV 200 - Ron Miller

2nd Place HV 100 - Fred Martin
4th Place HV 100 - Ron Miller

2nd Place LV Grand - Fred Martin
3rd Place LV Grand - Ron Miller

4th Place HV Grand - Ron Miller
5th Place HV Grand - Fred Martin

2nd Place 2-Gun Grand - Ron Miller
3rd Place 2-Gun Grand - Fred Martin

Ron was shooting a 6 PPC, while Fred was shooting a 6 Grinch. Great shooting with great barrels.

Michael

Michael,

James is turning out some killer barrels. I used one of his barrels to win the Mississippi Regional 4 Gun. I didn't have a Lederer Unlimited barrel but with the bag guns I managed two first place finishes and a second.

I also shot one of James's barrels at the NBRSA Nationals. Didn't win anything but came in 5th in the 3 Gun (2316 agg) in some pretty tough company!

Bart

Dennis Boyet won the 2 gun over the weekend at mill creek using a Lederer, and I won my first ever grand at the Mississippi valley regionals using one of his this year.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 504
Last edited:
There's only one problem with Lederer barrels. Every time I talk to Michael Turner, I order another ($$$). I have two on the shelf and three more on the way. From the results they post, it's well worth the outlay.

-Lee
www.singleactions.com

Dennis Boyet won the 2 gun over the weekend at mill creek using a Lederer, and I won my first ever grand at the Mississippi valley regionals using one of his this year.

Congratulations to Dennis on that amazing shooting, at that same shoot I also won the HV Grand using a lederer barrel in 6ppc!

Fred Martin

Because they Shoot! I've gotten 4 barrels from James and all 4 of them shoot. That's way better odds then I'm getting anywhere else. I don't know what James is doing to make them "BETTER" but it's working!

Bart

It's True

There's only one problem with Lederer barrels. Every time I talk to Michael Turner, I order another ($$$). I have two on the shelf and three more on the way. From the results they post, it's well worth the outlay.

-Lee
www.singleactions.com

I talked with Lee again last night. Anybody want to guess what happened? I can say it's not my doing, it's Lederer. That makes six barrels for Lee.

Michael

Im guessing he can also do long range 6mm barrels? Ie something like 1.250" x 31" fast twist(say 1:7.5)..? Also, 4 groove only or..??

Im guessing he can also do long range 6mm barrels? Ie something like 1.250" x 31" fast twist(say 1:7.5)..? Also, 4 groove only or..??

That is no problem for him, and since I'm in the loop, turnaround times are fast for those needing something fairly quick.

Michael

Back