Last New Richmond, WI IR50 match of the year info

DJB in Wi

Last New Richmond, WI Willow River Gun club IR50 match of the year info

I just wanted to congratulate Mitch Johnson of Cumberland, Wi on one very fine job of shooting Sunday 9-15 with a very nice total score of 750-52X. He shot a 250-20X in sporter class, and another 250-12X in 101/2, and another 250-20X in 131/2 class. He is one of the top shooters here, and sure proved it Sunday. Great shooting Mitch. Doug

Last edited:
When and how can I sign up for some lessons. You are awesome Mitch and a real nice guy to go along with it.

Mitch shot damn well Sunday, its a pleasure scoring targets that good. We truly have a great bunch of shooters up in this neck of the northwoods.

I have to add in a shout out for Doug Bell Monday night as well in our last ARA Match. Doug shot 2325 Agg on six cards in our switchy afternoon winds. Stellar shooting, I had a damn good night by my own standards at 2263 agg but Doug was in a class by himself. And I do beleive it was the first time in a few years we kept Fred and Lou out of the top two spots at a Club ARA Match!

Great shooting! Wish I could have been there to witness it.

I'll see y'all this Saturday at Gopher.

Mitch would like to add my own congrats. Simply outstanding.
But a word of warning "I'll be coming after you next year" heheh
Dean

Yes, we really do have some great shooters that shoot regularly at Willow River. Mitch had an outstanding match. A 750 52X Agg. pretty much says it all. A great bunch to shoot with too. Couldn't ask for a nicer group. Hope to see you all next year.
Mike

Back