Kevin Donalds Jr.

Dick Grosbier

Club Coordinator
I was asked by Roy Hunter to post this video of young Kevin Donalds Jr. at a recent 600yd match.

[video]http://internationalbenchrest.com/kevin.3gp[/video]

Kevin is a fine young man. I shot beside him at this years IBS Nats at Weikert. Very knowledgable, very talented and most of all very dedicated.

Between him and Wyatt Peinhardt the older guys are not going to be able to let up.

Super kid.....hails from the famous "Hen House". You should see him shoot a bow!

KD jr

I was in Bridgeville De. a couple years ago (600) for a 2 day shoot, only brought one gun and what I thought was enough ammo...NOT. Kevin heard me talking to a friend on how I thought I was going to be short of ammo, he said ''want me to make you some?'' What??? Yes the young man was shooting same cartridge and was willing to make ammo for me.. next question, do you want Hybrids or vld's? My jaw was on the bench!! Unfortunately for me I had a much smaller neck than his.. so I said thank you Kevin but it won't work out....next day I was on the bench next to his, noticed how fast he was shooting his record rounds, so I wanted to see if I could shoot that fast (of course I can), well not so, he was pulling out the bolt as I was putting in my 3rd round...WOW!! Kevin is a Awesome shooter and GENTLEMAN. Egan O'Brien

Last edited:
WOW!! Kevin is a Awesome shooter and GENTLEMAN.

I was in Bridgeville De. a couple years ago (600) for a 2 day shoot, only brought one gun and what I thought was enough ammo...NOT. Kevin heard me talking to a friend on how I thought I was going to be short of ammo, he said ''want me to make you some?'' What??? Yes the young man was shooting same cartridge and was willing to make ammo for me.. next question, do you want Hybrids or vld's? My jaw was on the bench!! Unfortunately for me I had a much smaller neck than his.. so I said thank you Kevin but it won't work out....next day I was on the bench next to his, noticed how fast he was shooting his record rounds, so I wanted to see if I could shoot that fast (of course I can), well not so, he was pulling out the bolt as I was putting in my 3rd round...WOW!! Kevin is a Awesome shooter and GENTLEMAN. Egan O'Brien

all you gotta do is spend time with his Dad. When one observes the easy rapport between father and son...
lots of us(who did not have a father growing up) would wish for that sort of father.
laser

Back