Junior Shooter Kevin Donalds Jr. shoots 250-25x

Dick Grosbier

Club Coordinator
Today at the Thurmont match 12 Year old Kevin Donalds Jr. laid down a nice 250-25x set of targets. Kevin and his dad led the pack all day, and at the end of the 3rd match both had perfect scores. On the 4th match Kevin Sr. stumbled just a little and turned in a 3x target but he came back with another 5x target and finished the day in Second place with 250-23x.

Congratulations to Kevin Jr. I understand he is going to the Bridgeville DE match tomorrow, those guys have their work cut out for themselves if they want to beat him.

Dick

Kevin-Jr.jpg

Detailed results can be found at
http://internationalbenchrest.com/results/score/2013/TCSC/518/tcsc518.php

250 25x

Great shooting. Glad the kid whipped his dad. What caliber was he shooting? I looked at the score posting but it didn't show the equipment list. Don

Great shooting. Glad the kid whipped his dad. What caliber was he shooting? I looked at the score posting but it didn't show the equipment list. Don

The equipment list was posted today, I was too tired yesterday.
Kevin Jr. , his Father , and everybody else in the top finishers were shooting the 30BR .

That is fantastic shooting and I can only imagine how proud his father is of his son's accomplishment.
Excellent!
Mike

Back