July 28, 2018 UBR Match at Meeker, Ohio

WyleWD

July 28, 2018 UBR Match at Meeker, Ohio & RESULTS

We will be having our second UBR match of the year on July 28, 2018.
-We will be contesting all 4 classes at 100 and 200 yds
-Registration and breakfast begins at 7:30am and ends at 9:00am at the clubhouse
-After registration is completed and targets are made up we'll have a mandatory shooters meeting and begin shooting probably by 9:45 or thereabouts
-Please read the UBR rules for equipment on their site and note the rules for weight, equipment, etc. www.ultimatebenchrest.com
-Lunch will be served around noon
-We will again have the "No Payout" option which allows the shooter(s) the option to have the score registered, but no payout if you place in the agg.
-Breakfast and lunch is at shooters cost

Physical address of the Clubhouse and Range is:

Meeker Sportsman Club
1658 Agosta Meeker Rd N
Marion, Ohio

http://www.meekersportsmanclub.com/ for more information and contacts. Thanks for looking! WD

Last edited:
We will be having our second UBR match of the year on July 28, 2018.
-We will be contesting all 4 classes at 100 and 200 yds
-Registration and breakfast begins at 7:30am and ends at 9:00am at the clubhouse
-After registration is completed and targets are made up we'll have a mandatory shooters meeting and begin shooting probably by 9:45 or thereabouts
-Please read the UBR rules for equipment on their site and note the rules for weight, equipment, etc. www.ultimatebenchrest.com
-Lunch will be served around noon
-We will again have the "No Payout" option which allows the shooter(s) the option to have the score registered, but no payout if you place in the agg.
-Breakfast and lunch is at shooters cost

Physical address of the Clubhouse and Range is:

Meeker Sportsman Club
1658 Agosta Meeker Rd N
Marion, Ohio

http://www.meekersportsmanclub.com/ for more information and contacts. Thanks for looking! WD

Bring your "A" game. These are some good shooters and fine people. I love that you'll be serving breakfast! Maybe I'm just hungry...I seem to stay that way!

Hope you all have another good shoot and lots of people there! Hope you can all come to the UBR Nationals as well. Right around the corner, now. Best BR match anywhere!!

Bring your "A" game. These are some good shooters and fine people. I love that you'll be serving breakfast! Maybe I'm just hungry...I seem to stay that way!

Hope you all have another good shoot and lots of people there! Hope you can all come to the UBR Nationals as well. Right around the corner, now. Best BR match anywhere!!

Mike, usually a fellow could do with a good nap after the breakfast they serve.;) And, status quo, there'll be a few of us at the UBR Nationals.

Come out and join us this Saturday, weather is supposed to be superb, temperatures forecast for mid to upper 70's, partly cloudy with light winds less than 10mph and the range will be sheltered from the winds if they come from the North as predicted. We'll be shooting the 200yd first. Looking forward to seeing some more new shooters to this fun discipline of UBR. WD

Mike
As of now 4 of us are coming to Nationals and maybe more

July 28th UBR results from Meeker Sportsman Club

Temperature wise we had a near picture perfect day for shooting. There was just enough wind to keep you on your toes, but not severely punish you if you missed a call. Thanks to all those that attended, and we look forward to getting more shooters to attend. One of the new young shooters that attended the first match scored better than last time, and we were very pleased to see him and another new visitor to our range.

The match was closely contested from beginning to end which kept it interesting. I just can't imagine a more efficient target crew than we have. Not a single glitch and they are down and back within 3 minutes and targets are ready for the next relay to set up. A huge thank you to those fellows for volunteering. Results are attached. WD

Attachments

• IMG_20180728_194021-1024x633res.jpg
    IMG_20180728_194021-1024x633res.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_20180728_193824-1024x611res.jpg
    IMG_20180728_193824-1024x611res.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_20180728_193931-1024x724res.jpg
    IMG_20180728_193931-1024x724res.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 113
Back