Joe Stanovich

Lawrence W.

Joe has been in the Hospital in critical condition with acute pancreatitis since early Monday morning. Please pray that
he makes it. It's been the most difficult time for his family.

Joe has been in the Hospital in critical condition with acute pancreatitis since early Monday morning. Please pray that
he makes it. It's been the most difficult time for his family.

Lawrence,

I had a text conversation with Karmen tonight and they changed Joe's pain medication and that has help him some, but he is still not out of the woods yet. Karmen said the Joe has a good positive attitude on getting better. They sill need everyone's prayers.

Tom

Joe sorry to hear...

You are having to go through this difficult time and sending you best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Jim

You will be in my prayers

I'll pray for your speedy recovery and hope you will be back shooting again Soon. ----- Bill Summers

Update

Here is a text from Joe's wife with the latest news:

"His numbers are coming down and things are slowly turning around. His Dr. today said he will have surgery in 5-6 weeks he is making plans for Visalia however I said I'm selling his car keys and putting all his stuff on free section of Craigslist ? Joe is being a very good patient who wants to get out of jail quickly. I had no idea that a bad pancreatitis can shut down other organs and can be so painful. Yes that's right I know joe was on morphine every 1-2 hours in agony it's so painful you were lucky they caught it in time. They said gall bladder but his pancreatitis is major problem we will hopefully know later this week. This has been a very difficult journey for both of us I have been here all night with him and all day since he got here 1 week ago. They can't operate on him now it's too inflamed."

Lawrence thanks for the update on Joe. Joe is usually the first person to to say Hi to me every morning at the Visalia Range. Get well good buddy. Prayers going your way

Gabe

Back