Jeff Summers Wins Tennessee State Championship

Steve Lee

Jeff gave us all a thumpin' this weekend! Results attached.

Steve

Attachments

• 2013 Tennessee State Championship.pdf
    297.8 KB · Views: 482
  • 2013 Tennessee State Championship.xls
    52.5 KB · Views: 265
Congratulations Jeff. Looks like you had a great time. From what I read, you only left a couple of pieces of wood for the other fellows. I'd almost have to call you a little selfish....:rolleyes:
Be good,
Larry

Some good shooting in tough conditions. We had a front come through Sunday and things got real rough the last 2 targets of the match. I gotta hand it to the shooters that held it together at the end.

I really want to thank Matthew Keller and the guys from the Unaka club for keeping this match going and doing a good job of it. It is a fitting tribute to Norman Jones.

Scott

Congratulations, Jeff. This time you did not have to "recover" like you did at the SS. With your start then turning it around to finish third in the 2-gun was truly amazing. Great shooting....James

This was the first time in a while the Unaka shoot was run without the guidance of Norman Jones. He will be missed by those of us who looked up to him.

As Unaka continues, Chris Lee, Matthew Keller, and Sean Ewing are doing much of the heavy lifting and doing a great job of it.

Thanks to them, their crews, Gordon Earp, and the rest of the guys and gals who made this a great shoot.

Thanks to Steve Lee for posting this and...

A big GRATS to Jeff Summers for his many winnings.

Last edited:
Sharrett where yoo bee's

Whur yoo bees ???????????
This was the first time in a while the Unaka shoot was run without the guidance of Norman Jones. He will be missed by those of us who looked up to him.

As Unaka continues, Chris Lee, Matthew Keller, and Mr Ewing are doing much of the heavy lifting and doing a great job of it.

Thanks to them, their crews, Gordon Earp, and the rest of the crew.

Thanks to Steve Lee for posting this and...

A big GRATS to Jeff Summers for his many winnings.

Back