It's Snowing In Houston!!!

Get out you camera and stick a photo of it on your fridge. :) It will be a fond memory in April when it's about 95° again.

Huston we have a problem.

Jackie !! Move to Iceland it is almost no snow here yet and 38F to day. I have to admit though that it is only daylight here from 10 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon at this time of the year. But hey look at the bright side. In June you can shoot here 24 hours each day with out any problems with light.

Call Algore.

I spent 65 and 66 in San Antonio (Ft Sam Houston). When I arrived(from Toledo) on New Years eve 64, my AF friend said "you wont have to worry about snow. It snowed here this year"-he knew I was staying 2 yrs. New Years Day am I looked out his apt window and saw a pointsetta plant(about head high) by the garage. I commented that I never saw them grow outside. He relplied that it was nice for Christmas but since had been frosted.

Feb 22-65 and Feb 22-66, snow in SAT. In 66 it was about 5+" and it was 90%gone by noon.

Snow in Lewiston, MI yesterday and today. Total accumulation less than 2". Little on the paved areas but 'slippery' due to melt/freezing. Temp now 28F.

Yea Jackie, my neighbor from Brazoria called this morning telling me it's snowing an 34, I told him it's snowing in MI an 28. Just hope it doesn't stay.

Jeff Aberegg

You sure?????

It's snow, and not Hell freezing over?
My daddy always told me that Hell would freeze over before Houston got snow.

Jackie

this thread requires pictures for this Manitoba Canadian to believe there is snow in Houston..... ;)

Calvin

Was this move

A good call or what? It has rained all the while we have been here in Fla but one can comfortably go about outside in shorts and a tee shirt :).

Okay I

did a BING search, (it still does not sound as good as google), and yep the pics do look like snow and not nuclear fallout....:p

Calvin

News

According to 1 news report I saw yesterday this was the 2nd year in a row for snow? Could it be ? Or is it from all the SNOWBIRDS heading south bringing the STUFF with them ?

Snow this morning in east-central Alabama, too. Just a dusting. Glad to get it over with for the year.

Back