Isabella County Sportsman's Club 100 yd Score & 200 yd Group Match Saturday 8-1-2015

D

dardascastbulle

Isabella County Sportsman's Club 100 yd Score & 200 yd Group Match Saturday 8-1-2015

The Isabella County Sportsman's Club (2872 W Millbrook Rd, Mt Pleasant, MI) will be hosting a 100 yd score & 200 yard group match on Saturday, 8-1-2015. Steve Robbins is the match director. His telephone number is 989-644-8801 or 989-444-1945. The 100 yard match will be shot in the morning and the 200 yard match in the afternoon. Gates open around 8 and the first shot will be fired at 10:00 am. Bring your lunch or you can order it from the Judge's Bench in beautiful downtown Winn (just a few clicks from the range). The cost will be $25.00 for both matches or $15.00 for one match. There will be a factory class also. Steve is guaranteeing fair winds and fresh air (again)!

Will see ya'll there!

Matt (The messenger boy).

Last edited:
Matt
I plan on shooting both matches, hope to see every body there.
Don't forget the bullets.

Brian

Hi Brian!

I have them already made for you! They will be coming with me to the match. Good to hear that you are going to shoot both matches! Now all we need is for Al to show up and make the awards presentation (It's so neat to hear him say 'Brian...WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Albee!) takes the winner again!!!!!!

We will all have a great time!

See ya Brian!!!!

Matt

For Sure!

Hi Al!!!!!

You ARE going to be shooting!!!!! Yes! The 'backroom' will be open. Steve will see to that.

See you Saturday morning, Al!

Matt

Have you seen the wind forecast for Saturday afternoon Matt? 15mph + by 1:00pm. More of the same stuff I shot in last weekend... :eek:

Back