Is Ringworx Still In Business?

Keith,
I've tried emailing them wanting to order and have heard nothing from them.

Peter

Keith,

I don't know Fulgrum, do you have any contact details??

What I'm after are some offset rings to use on a Falcon.

Thanks Peter

Bill
Are you sure??
You don’t need to get ride of the Blackadder first??

Peter

Coincidentally I just called them today looking for an offset one inch pair for my Suhl - they are out and looking at a minimum of 1 month probably more to have some. Also out of 30mm offsets.

If the 1" rings are the offset ones and are for the 11mm receiver dovetail like on the Sako then I am interested.

Last edited:
Don,
It seem that would defeat the purpose, I don't want to put my head further over the stock, I want to move it further away, or more to the right not the left??
Pete

I have a set of each,1" and 30mm, new,
I,m left handed and they wouldn`t work for me.
Pete

Pete, I'm left handed too and have these offset rings, you just turn them around, which ever way you want to offset don't matter right or left, what am i missing? Thanks, douglas

Douglas,
The purpose of the off set is to keep your face from touching the stock!
The off set for a left hand shooter should be to the right and when I did that the bolt hit the scope.
If I had reversed them (to the left) my face would be harder to the stock and that is NOT what you want
so I went back to the straight rings on my sporter and got a set of Hall off set mounts and used straight rings
for my heavy gun.
Hope this helps!
Pete

Okay Pete, makes sense now, my bad; I don't think you said about hitting the scope with the bolt handle. i have the Rungworks and not a prob on my 40X. Thanks, douglas

Back