Is anyone else getting PM about a video?

D

DonMatzeder

Just got 12 in about 5 minutes. First from Sweden and then from Wa State. It tried to open an ex file so I deleted the lot.

I had 12 then I deleted them. I then got 12 more. I just trurned off my pm box until all this quits.

I got double that. They make it appear to have been set by one of our estememed moderators.

I got about a dozen of them. I didn't open them, just deleted it. First from Sweden, then from everywhere else. I guess I need to turn off my PM box as well. If I can figure out how.

Me too. Got more than 12 though. Didn't open anything. Deleted them all. Symantec/Norton virus checker and firewall didn't indicate any problems but I don't mess with this kind of thing. Seemed to be referring to YouTube but was not a valid URL anyway. Maybe some hacker has breached security here.

Last edited by a moderator:
wb9uze,
I haven't even looked at PM's for quite some time, but now the option is completely gone. I am glad you brought this to my attention. I never would have looked if you would have not posted. Good to see that you are still looking on this forum and hopefully going to shoot a little this year. I don't see the option in the top right portion of this page with the confirmation that I'm logged in.

Carp

Wilbur is leaving it off for a day hoping it will clear up.

Later,

wb9uze,
I haven't even looked at PM's for quite some time, but now the option is completely gone. I am glad you brought this to my attention. I never would have looked if you would have not posted. Good to see that you are still looking on this forum and hopefully going to shoot a little this year. I don't see the option in the top right portion of this page with the confirmation that I'm logged in.

Carp

Sign in and go to your User CP (top left of selections) then you will see a small window called "Forum Jump". There's a selection "private messages", however, wilbur has disabled it at this time. When he restores it the selection will probably show back up. This is what you see right now..."Your administrator has disabled private messaging." Yeah, I look on here every now and then to see what's new and see who's bad mouthing someone else about nothing.

Back