IR5050 Update

With the outdoor Nationals soon approcahing, I hope everyone is following the post for the Outdoor Nationals posted by Jerry Rosenberger. He is doing a weonderful job of gatheirng information for the host of the Nationals, Fairchance Gun Club, and posting the information. It is going to be a great match. As you can see in his post they have match information, trophies/awards, and food information. Thank you Jerry, and Fairchance Gun Club. I know there is several questions in how things are done for Nationals and I hope this explains it. Fairchance is the Host of the 2024 Outdoor Nationals, therefor Fairchance is the promoter, coridinator, and director for all of these matches. IR5050 Nationals vary from ARA in the fact that ARA rents the range and promote, coordinate, and match direct thier own nationals. With all of that said it is not IR5050 that provides the targets, food, trophies, payouts (if there are any), food, scoring, rule clarifications, or match directions. IR5050 works with the hosting club in whatever questions they may have for clarifications of the rules and what is required of them as the hosting club. In the past a hosting club did not meet expectations of the shooters and that was addressed with that club. The club was an indoor club under new direction familiar with the operations of "normal" sanctioned matches and practices. They did ask for direction from IR5050 and was instructed as to what they should do and what shooters expect. IR5050 was informed that all of this was taken care of and in place. However, it did not happen that way, and now the negativity is being directed at the sanctioning body. So with that said IR5050 appologizes for the negclect of approriate arwards, even though it is and was the responsbaility of the hosting club. If you have issues with a sanctioned club and thier matches please feel free to contact the match director to fix any of those issues. If they fail to help with the issue and are not following sanctiong rules, please contact me direct. ir5050llc@gmail.com or 304-266-0081.

Now if you want to shoot the hardest sanctioned benchrest competiton in the World, then make your way to Fairchance Gun Club September 27-29, as there are plenty of awesome trophies, food, and people to enjoy!

Website - Nothing has been lost. It is a work in progress and has been very challenging. It is and has been being worked on activley, and will be completed soon. Hall of Fame will be updated and is close to being ready, but in the process of coding the site for it, there were some other things that had to be redone a differnt way to make hall of fame work correctly that has taken a great deal of time, but i assure you it will get done, and everyone will be rewarded the Hard Earned Hall of Fame points they deserve and thier Jackets.

If you have any questions or concerns relating to IR5050, please contact me. There is alot being said that may not be complete, just ask if you have any doubts. Thewre will also be an IR5050 members meeting at the outdoor nationals for nayone there that wants to express theier concerns or opinions.

thank you

Jason
304-266-0081

Thank you Jason for all you do my friend and all you've done for all of us on the hill. You've been a good friend to us, come see us dude and I might give the nationals a try. I'll be easy on ya.

Back