IR 5050 Sporter & 3 Gun Nationals @ Fairchance

B

billr

Thursday, September 22, 2011 Practice and Registration
Friday, September 23, 2011 Sporter Nationals Yards Only
Saturday, September 24, 2011 3 Gun Nationals Yards
Sunday, September 25, 2011 3 Gun Nationals Meters

All Matches start @ 10:00 A M

Pre Registration is requested: Please call Bill Reahard @ 724-323-5044 between 8:00 am & 8:00 P M. to Pre register.

If Pre registered by Sept. 10, 2011 fees will be $ 30.00 per day

Not Pre Registered by Sept. 10, 2011 fees wil be $ 35.00 per day.

Any questions please call me at the above number.

Thanks
Bill Reahard

We will hold a drawing at the Nationals for a custom 10 1/2 lb gun built by Gordon Eck on a Hall action, barrel donated by Rock Creek Barrels. The stock was donated by Jim Peightal and Jim Mollica donated the painting of the stock. It's a very nice looking gun and with components and workmanship of this quality it's sure to be very competitive as well. All competitors will automatically be entered in the drawing. You must be present to win.

Fairchance Gun Club has made arrangements for some nice trophies for class winners, and the 3 Target Agg winner at the Sporter Nationals on Friday will be awarded the Bill Myers Memorial trophy.

We welcome any vendor wishing to come to the Nationals. Please contact me at 724-323-5044 between 8:00 A M and 8:00 P M Eastern Time to let us know you intend to come. This way I can reserve you a location to set up.
Don't forget to preregister by 8:00 P M Eastern Time September 10, 2011 to get a discount on Fees.

Thanks
Bill

Bill,
I plan to get there around Noon on Thursday to get in a little practice & reserve my camping spot for the weekend.
Let’s have the Drawing for the Eck Rifle on Thursday so I can have some time to test my new rifle before the match! ;)
Doug

Bill:

Dave Cook and I will be there. I need the address for the range for my GPS.

Bill Pippin

Bill:

Dave Cook and I will be there. I need the address for the range for my GPS.

Bill Pippin

anyone coming up through w.v. on i-79 get on 68 east go to exit 10 cheat lake exit.
I-43 into pa. is finished now get off the 4th exit (after paying $1.10 toll) turn left go
a quarter mile you'll come to Route 119 turn left you'll be on 119 south go about
one mile look for storage buildings on left turn on the road at end of the fence
signs say range, and go karts, go quarter mile and you're there. we'll leave the light
on for you. they're putting up target boards wednesday night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coordinates for Fairchance as per home page of Benchrest Central

N39 48.704
W79 47.179

Todd,
My plan is to roll into the Range around Noon on Thursday & not leave till Sunday!
It will be great to see you & Bear again – can I Share a Bench & Equip with Bear?
Jim told me today he wants to send his Eck Turbo up with me if Bear will use it ;);)
Tell him I will even pay his Match Fee’s!!
Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug,
Not sure if Bear is going to shoot or not. His arthritis is getting pretty bad and he might just prefer to lay around in the dirt while the rest of us shoot. If Jim wants to send up the Turbo and Bear doesn't shoot, can I use it?
I can only get one day off work, so I'll be driving Fri., shooting Sat. and depending how things go, may not even shoot on Sun.
Looking forward to seeing everyone,
Todd

we're goin' to try to get the target boards up late on wednesday, so you should
be able to practice by 9am i would think. probably earlier around 8am as long as
everything's ready.

Back