IR 50/50 3 Gun & Unlimited Matches at Wallkill Rod & Gun Club this Sunday June 14

Bob Griffin

IR 50/50 3 Gun & Unlimited Matches at Wallkill Rod & Gun Club this Sunday June 14

Hi, this Sunday June 14, 2009, Wallkill Rod & Gun Club will hold a IR 50/50 Match. We will shoot Sporter, 10.5 & 13.5 in the morning, followed by an unlimited Match in the afternoon. First Relay starts at 9:00 AM, We will take a lunch break between the 13.5 & the Unlimited Match. The Club is located at 316 Bryun Turnpike, Wallkill, NY. The GPS Coordinates are: N41.34.766, W74.22.292. Thanks. Bob.

Bob, I shot myself in the hand with a framing nailer yesterday:eek:. If the swelling goes down enough for me to work my front rest, I'll be there Sunday.

OUCH, bet that made your eyes water. Make sure you take care of it, and hope it gets better quick. Hope to see you Sunday.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. On Suday, I'll be coming back from attending an out-of-town weddding. Shoot well all!

Have a good time you guys...lots of 250s....

Todd...you did what???? ouch!

Best,
Michael

Bob,
Plan on shooting Wallkill on Sun. It looks about the same distance as Salem is to me 225 miles. If I don't get lost will see you Sun.

So Todd, You shot yourself with an AirGun??? Hope your on the mend.

Paul

Back