In Georgia this is legal to hunt hogs.

It works on chucks too...

I saw a disgruntled farmer shoving the hoses from his oxy-acetylene welder down a chuck hole and touching off the mixture. Man, was that ever impressive! I'm not sure how many chucks he killed, but I bet they had a hell of a headache if they survived.

Ok in TX too....we normally wait for full moons and I use a nightforce on my AR. Works great but would love on of the nv set ups. Just need more throw down $$$$.

There are some good vids on youtube where the camera is mounted in the scope to see the hits. Cool stuff.

pf
<><

While the explosion may be a.........

consideration, I think what it also does is to use up the oxygen, collapsing the lungs as well, humanely......:rolleyes::D Why don't they tell everybody they're "exploding" the squirrels while shooters are joyfully knocking them out of the trees; plus, you could plan a bank robbery, & nobody'd get suspicious, "Yeah, they're just blasting some squirrels downa street, nothin' t'worry about.":D

A few months ago, a fellow came into the local gun store and purchased a Remington R-25 which is chambered in 308. The guys at the gun store then reached under the counter and came out with a case containing a Gen. 4 nite vision scope to mount on it.

The guy said he was a farmer and had a hog problem. He dropped $5,000 to deal with it. Bet he wished he knew of those guys.

And yes, this was in Georgia.

I have a few of the PVS-14 gen 3+ units (technically there is no gen 4). They are amazing at night, especially using the pair I have mounted together as binoculars. However, thermal vision is on a whole different level, and makes these things look like crap when you are talking about identifying a distant target at night. I would LOVE to own one of those units, but I believe they are about $13,000 new! :eek:

That's just too many guns to trade for 1 scope.

Here's a good one, learned this in Texas.

Ants will pick up smokeless powder and take it back to the nest, because it's cellulose and nitrogen -- super ant food! So, you wait until the "powder spill" is cleaned up by the ants, and then touch off the nest . . . Nice to have some cannon fuse for this.

*ROTFLMAO*

Back