IF you have seen this rifle

B

bmehl4409

File.jpg

If you have seen this rifle please call Brandon at 607-481-5752 . If you can help me get it back there is a reward of $100.00. If anyone purchased this rifle please call and i will give you more info thanks

serial number on action is 29033 B. This is a 22 long rifle. thanks again

about the rifle

It was ward "Butch" tarasek's rifle and I own it. I loaned it out to someone to show it at canastota and now its gone thats all I can say Inless someone has it and calls me thanks.

Do you suppose the person who has it will keep it as is?

Do you suppose the person who has it will keep it as is?

I doubt it........... way too distinctive to risk wheeling it out in public as is. Prime candidate for the chop shop treatment.

Hopeefully it gets to hot to handle before it gets broken up.

Great looking rifle. Hope the person that took it spends some time on a chain gang so they have some quality time to think about their actions.

I would say that the person you loaned it to should be responsible for it.
Ron

When people want to borrow from me: If it is money I tell them that is what banks are for.
I also tell them a person can't loan guns, tools, vehicles, or wives; they will
returned f'd up or not at all.

This thread is for help finding the gun. Not for general discussion on how stupid it is to loan things out! By the way It was my own mother i loaned It to.............

I will keep an eye open in my area and you can keep the reward if I find it. That gun may lay low for awhile and then show up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back