IBS at BGSL

M

miken

The Blue Grass Sportsman's League in Wilmore, Ky will host an IBS 100-200 yard score match on Sunday 5/3. Start time is 9:00. Lunch will be served at no charge. Hope to see you there.
Mike

Congratulations to Hope Carlton, who won at 100 yards with a fine 250-22X. It was a beautiful spring morning, causing the rest of us to ponder loose scope rings, and whether it is time for a rechamber. The wind turned gusty in the afternoon, though, quite challenging even by Wilmore standards. The left-to-right wind was strong, up to 8-ring hold offs, not counting the "don't shoot" gusts. But the right-to-left was devious. It might blow the bullet left one time and right the next. Twice, my flags showed 11 o'clock up and down the line, yet the bullet blew right and down. I still don't know how he did it, but Brud Sheets pulled off a 250-13X at 200 yards in these conditions. An awesome performance that of course got him the grand win as well, with a 500-33X.

Thanks guys. Good shootin' Hope. I can't help but think that if I had bought a lottery ticket last weekend I'd be retired now. Wilmore always kicks my butt

Back