I post this with a sad heart

Richard

Tom Rose had a heart attack while on a cruise and died. Tom was a great guy to shoot with. I have shot many times with Tom at the Mill Creek range and he was always there with a smile and his witty charm. He will be missed.
My prayers are with his family. God bless you Tom.

Richard

Tom was such a great guy to shot with and laugh with he was full of jokes he was such a friend HE WILL SURELY BE MISSED my prayers go out to his family I WILL MISS HIM STAFFORD

I will pray for Mr. Rose and for his family.

I am sorry about his passing. He is in a better place, however.
John H.

Very sad News

Tom will be missed, he could always get me laughing, he was great fun to be around and shoot with. Prayers and Blessings to his family. Your in a better place now Tom.

Truly sorry to hear this..... May the Good Lord bless Tom and the Rose Family.

Thank you Richard for letting us know.

cale

from st. louis

ST. Louis won't be the same without Tom around always looked forward to seeing him there.

Tom

That is sad. He had not been retired very long. He was a great guy and loved to shoot. He was excited when he told me about going on the cruise.

Dave

It is a very sad day indeed

Tom Rose had a heart attack while on a cruise and died. Tom was a great guy to shoot with. I have shot many times with Tom at the Mill Creek range and he was always there with a smile and his witty charm. He will be missed.
My prayers are with his family. God bless you Tom.

Richard

Tom was a great soul and always "up". We have lost a good ambassador.

David

Sad indeed....

the world could use more people like Tom, he was a good soul. A kind man with a great attitude. Talked and e-mailed with him on numerous occasions and really enjoyed shooting with him. I will miss him. Regrets to his family, but he is better now, and hopefully that thought will ease the suffering and loss.

Linc Woodrome

That's right, Seb

I remember the day when he came to the line with your rest. You would have thought he was showing off a new grandchild:)

Richard

My condolences

I am so sorry to hear that Tom has passed away!
I have never met him before, but I know he was a great man from our email conversations sometime ago. May God Bless Him & His Family!

seb.

Just got off the phone with D. Stafford

A memorial for Tom will be a 3PM on the 24th of Sept at Rich Charles. This is at I-35 and Antioch. This is all I know at this time.

Richard

Back