I just have to pass this on !!

ArtinNC

I ordered 2 pounds of VV140 from Brownells on 7/22/2022 and they shipped it on 7/25/22 and now it is in Fort Mill SC for the last 13 days and all I can get out of Fedex is no scheduled delivery date . And for two days I'v been on the phone to FedEx 6 hours and they can't tell me anything . And that is $97 and $43.22 a total of 141.22 . So yesterday evening I called Brownells to cancel my order , because FedEx will not ship it to me . And Brownells talked me in to waiting tell Monday to cancel . I think someone at Fort Mill SC stolled my order and they don't want to admint it . So they are going to leave me hanging for ever . And I'm am getting really ticked . SO NOW I'M DONE BLOWING OFF !!.

Brownells is the shipper and the onus is on them to file a claim and refund your money in full. FEDEX should refund any shipping fees, but that's not your problem.

Fedex slow

I gave up on using FEDEX a long time ago. They are notorious for situations that you have described. That is why I call them FEDEX SLOW.

I think FedEX just did NOT want the deleaver my order Brownells give me a refun . IT took 22 days to get to my town and 4 days to get back to Brownells .

Back