I began the obama ExECUTIVE order....

H."Snuffy"Smith

bit, but we don't need to argue and call people names, this only adds to the theory that all gun oiwners are a bit OFF.

PLEASE keep the posts rational and gentlemanly, dissension about this issue won't get the job done.

If you saw Piers Morgan on CNN last night, with the RAVING Alex Jones then you should understand the muscle that the media has on America's mind. They picked a shill and made use of his rant. Rational and polite comments are more effective for our gun rights. The ex marine gave Piers Morgan all he could handle.

How could someone born and raised in England (Piers Morgan) understand our freedoms and gun ownership ?. Remember, many years ago, if you killed the feudal Lord's rabbit, he would punish you.

While in our America, we were settling the west with Winchesters...this heritage dies hard. Thank God

"Snuffy"

I'll be polite and brief. The NRA is still our best hope in a real political fight. I just sent $200 to the NRA-ILA and I encourage all to give what they can right away. You might think nothing of dropping $500 on a new barrel, but you might not get to use if if Obama gets his way. If he goes the executive order route, we're going to have to get all lawyered up in a hurry, and the NRA can do that faster than anyone. Encourage your friends to give, and anyone who cares about their gun to join. Give to and join the other organizations if you want as well, but give to the NRA first. Write your reps now at the state and Federal level too. And watch out for the local level, because mayors everywhere are trying to get around pre-emption statutes.

Guys i do not mean to stir the pot.
But i have to ask how many of you will stand idly by while they take our guns or even make us pay a tax on them?
I really wont care because if they get mine i will no longer be with us.

Snuffy,
I have to partially agree with your evaluation of Alex Jones, but he was only doing what has been done to the pro-Second Amendment advocates for years. When we attempt to have a rational discussion with the anti's, they will not allow us to complete a rational thought before they talk over us or play the ridicule card.

Just remember we are all in this together!

Guys i do not mean to stir the pot.
But i have to ask how many of you will stand idly by while they take our guns or even make us pay a tax on them?
I really wont care because if they get mine i will no longer be with us.

Amen. Molon labe.

Back