I also have BIB, Cheek, Berger

mturner

I have 30 caliber bullets from various custom bullet makers available for those who are having trouble getting what they need to compete.

BIB
Cheek
Berger

Quantities may not equal exact numbers. For instance, I have 950 112gr BIB 7 ogive (same bullet Jackie used to set potential record) at $400 plus shipping. Many other bullets available. I have tried every 30 caliber bullet I can think of before, and after I started making my own. I just can't see any reason to shoot any bullets other than my own at this point.

Thanks, Michael

The Bergers have sold. Also wanted to mention that the Cheek bullets are the lots that I was shooting in Colorado, so they are proven winning bullets.

Michael

It looks like all the bullets are taken except for 918 112gr. 9 ogive Cheek's. If for any reason payment doesn't come through on bullets that have been claimed, I will let you know, but some of the bullets already have backup buyers.

Thanks, Michael

Glad to help all I can. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough to go around. I only had about 6000 bullets from various bullet makers for sale. I'm also making around another 4000 of my own to help others out. Later on if anyone gets in a bind, let me know and I will do my best to supply the need. Soon I will switch over to 6mm bullets for those who are in need of them. The first 8000 6mm bullets will be made on .790" J4 jackets at 66gr in a 7 3/4 ogive carbide Ulrich die. After that, I will be out of 6mm jackets until the backorders from Berger and Bruno's are filled. I also plan on making some on the Sierra jackets that Bart is winning with. A 6mm boat tail core seat die will also be in the works. I made a boat tail die for my 30's, and it shoots real well, but so do the flat base bullets.

Michael

Back