Holton

Larry Feusse won the two-gun...

... shooting his .30 GR (which is kind of an improved .30 caliber on the Grendel case and shooting BIB 112's and 4227.)

I believe that this may be the first group two-gun win by a .30 caliber in the newer cases (.308's in earlier years notwithstanding).

Larry shot well and his gun was cutting conditions. He actually shot a .1735 agg. with it a LV 100 on Saturday morning. He is to be congratulated.

Ted Heindselman also won both 200-yard agg.'s on Sunday and came in thiord in the two-gun. Ted is one of our up-and-coming group shooters in the Eastern Region and we will be hearing from him in the future.

Also, we had the newest husband-wife team shoot in our region with Kevin and Beth Hovis competing. They should be giving George and Vera Carter a run for their money very soon.

And Lowell Hottenstein left early so that he and Barb could be with Becky and Josh for the birth of their baby son Cooper Maxwell Brown.

All-in-all a great day.

Congratulations Larry on the 2 gun and to Ted on the 200 yd aggs.
Congratulations on the birth of Cooper to all the Hottenstein family

Also.....

congratulations to our modest Eastern Region director for taking second in the 2 Gun and congratulations to John Inman who won the HV 100.

Congratulations and blessings to Becky and Josh.

Two Guns and 30'S

Mike Stinette, (sp) won the Denton Hotern-Hell Two Gun Championship in July shooting his 30,which is much like Larry's, based on the Grendel case. He shoots a full case of 4198........jackie

Not to forget, Ted became a Grandfather just before the match. No need to thank me Ted for the coaching I did for you this weekend, that's what friends are for!! Ya right, I was lucky to be shooting next to him this weekend. Great job, Larry, Joe an Ted!

Jeff Aberegg

Back