Hog Roast registration

Dave,
Still waiting to hear if they are planning on having the match or not as there is turmoil at this time.
Russell

2018 Hog Roast Match Registration

Dave,
Still waiting to hear if they are planning on having the match or not as there is turmoil at this time.
Russell

All,

Pending receipt of their signed NBRSA Match Agreement, the 2018 Hog Roast is currently scheduled for May 5th and May 6th.

I have attached last year's Hog Roast match registration form from the Fairchance Rod and Gun Club site for your use.

I would suggest completing this form and then e-mail your registration form to Nestor Hernandez at: hernanfairchancerg@gmail.com

Regards,

Jack

Attachments

• Hog Roast Match Registration Form.pdf
    11.2 KB · Views: 404
never been to one of the Hog roast shoots. is there more info? 100 yd? 100/200? agenda, shoot one or both days? hotels nearby if camping is not your thing?

EDIT I see this is a group shooter event. I shoot score.

Last edited:
30th Hogroast update

to all,

We are looking forward to hosting our 30th Annual Hog roast at Fairchance Rod and Gun Club on May 5-6 2018, please click on the link for our website and
download the registration form, also we are running a ad on the NRBSA magazine on the march and April issues, you can email, mail
the form.

http://www.fairchancegunclub.com/downloads

Nestor

Back