Help with rear bag selection

D

DaleBR

New here and looking for a little help
Need a new rear bag . I want to buy a Protektor bag as they are local. They have a lot of models to choose from. I am shooting a Viper with an Edge stock in 6PPC not sure if I need a double or triple stitch , and what ear size. Also some models look to high.
I am shooting 100 and 200 yard Br. and also may use in Schuetzen cast bullet bench comp.
Using my old Baldeagle front but may ad a joystick add on from Shadetree.

Thanks for any imput
Dale

Green leather Edgewood bag from Bruno's.
Called a Bruno bag. Give them a call they will help answer your questions

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 293
Bag selection depends on shooting style. What is yours? Do you squeeze the bag, or turn knobs, hold the rifle to some degree, or shoot free?

Need a new rear bag . I want to buy a Protektor bag as they are local. They have a lot of models to choose from. I am shooting a Viper with an Edge stock in 6PPC not sure if I need a double or triple stitch , and what ear size. Also some models look to high.
I am shooting 100 and 200 yard Br. and also may use in Schuetzen cast bullet bench comp.

Thanks for any imput
Dale

Rear bag triple stitch for McMillan Edge. Ear material Cordura requires less attention than leather. Leather ears can be a B**** especially in humid conditions. Bunny ears (the short ones) stay out of your way while rabbit ears can get in your way if you don't deliberately try to avoid them.

Protector? Look closely at the doctor bag....PS..let them fill it! I like their 50/50 sand mix.

Thanks for any imput
Dale

Call Jack Snyder Owner of Edgewood Bags. He is a fellow benchrest shooter. The quality of products are SECOND TO NONE

Back