Help identifying LT-32 lot #

KyFishrman

I apologize for not being able to find this via Search, but most of the LT-32 info I'm reading seems to come from 2015 and 2016. I have four 1# cans of LT-32 and need help determining the lot #. The only identifying number I'm finding on these square plastic cans is printed on the label. The number is 0110146. I'm guessing this may be Lot 6 with a production date of 1 Oct 2014 (011014) Can someone confirm, please?

Sixty-eight views and not a single suggestion from anyone about how to interpret what almost surely has to be a lot and production code? Is there some info I failed to include or what?
:confused::confused:

I apologize for not being able to find this via Search, but most of the LT-32 info I'm reading seems to come from 2015 and 2016. I have four 1# cans of LT-32 and need help determining the lot #. The only identifying number I'm finding on these square plastic cans is printed on the label. The number is 0110146. I'm guessing this may be Lot 6 with a production date of 1 Oct 2014 (011014) Can someone confirm, please?

That should actually be Jan. 10th of 2014, and lot # 6. I could be wrong, but pretty sure this is correct.

Michael

Dates used to be simple when all the formats were the same.....9-22-47.....month/day/year. Now some morons have changed the format. Could be more Europeanization of the USA, kind of like roundabouts? Changes are good for kids.

Later
Dave

Dates used to be simple when all the formats were the same.....9-22-47.....month/day/year. Now some morons have changed the format. Could be more Europeanization of the USA, kind of like roundabouts? Changes are good for kids.

Later
Dave

Why you old geezer. You clearly need some help and I'm just the guy to give it to you! Down at STL, I'm going to take the door off your loading trailer and reinstall it so opens the other way just to give your brain something else to think about. It'll be good for you, but you probably won't even thank me. Sometimes it's difficult being such a humanitarian...

The jug I have has 05.02.13 3 and a 3 at the top of the square. I've always called it lot 3. It would be logical that it was bottled on May 2, 2013. Either that or February 05, 2013. The 13 would certainly be the year though as none of the other numbers would make sense for the year giving how short a time it's been on the market.

Back