Harrison will host our last centerfire match...

Dick Wright

of the 2008 benchrest season Saturday, the 20th. It will be a 100 yd. one agg score match. Gates open at 8 AM, shooting starts at 10 AM.

We shoot benchrest, factory and factory modified classes. We have coffee and donuts before the match and lunch at McFarland's after the match.

Last chance before spring at Harrison. We do have a rimfire match on October 18th but this is it for the centerfire guys.

Dick

Where Did The Season Go ??

Seems hard to imagine that the 2008 Benchrest season has come and gone so quickly. The frost is thick in the hayfield (range) behind the house this morning.
We will be putting togetther the schedule for next year in a couple of months so if you have any suggestions let either Dick Wright or myself know and we will do our best.

Mike
Harrison, Michigan

More Good Weather

The forecast for saturday is partly sunny and 76 degrees. We can handle that for the closing match of the season...

Mike

I'll be there, Factory, Custom an VFS. Mr. Brian ( My Gun Doesn't Shoot ) Albee will be there too.

Jeff Aberegg

Jeff,

Wouldn't it be a big problem for the rest of us if Brian's **&&^^% gun did shoot?:eek:

Your bullets are in the car.

Dick

Back