Harrison Results

M

mikesshop

Shooters started the day with a sunny sky and a light breeze. Temperatures in the fifties made for cool but nice conditions. We had four shooters that were brand new to benchrest shooting and that is always encouraging.
At the end of the day the following shooters were on top;

Factory;
1. Bill Stiverson 483-8x
2. Chuck Deardoff 476-12x
3. Tom Worden 474-12x

Unlimited;
1. Larry Gage 500-40x
2. Jim Hutchison 500-30x
3. Dick Wright 498-30x

Thanks to all that participated and congratulations to our winners. Our next rimfire match is August 1st.

Mike
Harrison, Michigan

Looks like ole Gage has that Messer gun shooting. I was afaid he would figure that thing out! Hutch you are in big trouble now!!:D

Just Barely

On the score sheet Hutch and Gage were seperated by 10-x's but many of those were plugged and Jim missed the elusive little dot by a whisker. Larry shot a great set of targets and definitely has that gun figured out. Our next match is august 1st. Let me know ahead of time your cadillac schedule and maybe I can muster up some car poolers to come over.

Mike
mmconway@glccomputers.com

Cadillac usually shoots...

on the first Saturday of the month. Since that's the 4th of July this year, Mikey should let us know when the July shoot is. It's a nice drive up to their range. It's on 55 East of town.

Thanks Mike.

Dick

The 4th of July match was cancelled. The next match will be the first Sat. in August.:( I hated to see Bob cancell but everyone at the match had family things on the 4th.

Hope to see you guys in August
MWW:D

Back