Harrison Match Results.

AJ300MAG

Al Walewski
The Harrison event of the Michigan Championship Series was held Saturday at the Harrison Sportsman's Club. We shot a dual 100 yard match for this event.

Match #1 was a hotly contested match and in the end Brian Albee one first place by beating Jim Dyke by Creedmore with a 250-21X. Jim claimed 2nd. place. Third place was again broken by Creedmore with Al Walewski beating Larry Feusse with a 250-20X

Match #2 was held after a break to change bench assignments and enjoy a few hot dogs. Mach winner was Dan Groleau with a 250-23X. Second place was Tom Majewski with a 250-20X, in third place was Larry Feusse with a 250-17X.

A random drawing was held for those who are participating in the MCS, A set of scope mounts donated by Kelbly Inc was won by Tammy Devries.

As a special note, Tammy also shot her first "250" durring the second match!!!!

Congrats to all the winners. Thanks to all those who showed up to shoot. The weather was "challenging" to say the least....................................:D

The attachments contains the full match results.

Al Walewski.

Attachments

• MCS MATCH 1.pdf
    34.9 KB · Views: 179
  • MCS MATCH 2.pdf
    8.4 KB · Views: 159
Al,

You and Mike did a terrific job running the match yesterday. How do I know? As follows...

I shot like a blithering idiot in the morning. The, between aggs, we stood around your grill eating dogs and chips and drinking Diet Pepsi. It was raining very lightly and we were having a great time. Hot dogs haven't tasted that good in years. Robbins, who eats mostly weeds, even had a weiner although his travelling companion, Libby, ate her own and half of Steve's. Libby is very small, very cute and very, very expensive... the neatest little pooch I've met in years.

We met some nice people from Holton (Bernie and Tammy) and just had a really good day in spite of occasional rain and constantly switching winds.

Good Job!

Dick and Glorya

Mike and Al thank you for hosting the Michigan Score Challenge at your range this past Saturday. Everyone had a great time. It was really neat to see Tammy shoot her first 250-16x in the afternoon and then top it off by winning the certificate for the Kelby scope rings in a random draw. You guys put on an excellent match. It was the first time (that I know of) you ran a double agg and it was handled professionally. Again, I'm not sure what the fellows name was that called the matches but he too deserves some of the credit. Hope to see some of you guys in Oscoda soon. Tom and Larry

Back