Harrison Group Match

M

mikesshop

The Harrison Sportsmans Club in Harrison Michigan will be hosting a 100 yard group match on saturday August 8th. Gates open for registration at
08;00AM and the match begins at 10;00AM sharp.
Coffee, Donuts, and soft drinks will be available. The current weather forecast is for a sunny day with the temperature in the 80s. Keep our fingers crossed.
We look forward to seeing everyone.

Mike
Harrison Sportsmans Club

Steve Robbins is planning...

to attend. Therefore I will be selling T-shirts that say, "I beat the guy who won the Super Shoot".

For that matter, Kroop usually shows up for this match... Maybe we should have T-shirts that say, "I beat the BR Shooter of the Year".

There won't be no shirts that say, "I beat Dick Wright" cuz... trust me... you ain't gonna.:)

Dick

Dick said:
There won't be no shirts that say, "I beat Dick Wright" cuz... trust me... you ain't gonna

How many times have I heard that??????:rolleyes:

As usual we'll also have the cash option for those who feel lucky. Bring an extra $5 to participate.

Richard, the IBS Nationals, Steve & Joe will probably be there along with Larry F, Jim an Larry G. That means I'll put my money on the local favorite Brian Albee!!!! Then again I'd put my money on him even if the above show up. Wish ya'all the best.

Jeff Aberegg

Tough Bet

Sounds like a throw down and a showdown... I would never bet against Brian at a Harrison Match but it sounds like Dicks got somthing up his sleeve. Of course I would never bet against Hutch or Larry either. There is a pretty good list of shooters that can win at Harrison on any saturday. If the humidity is high and the sun is bright it could make for an interesting combination.

Mike

Back