Harley Baker Cleans House

D

Dana

Just got the call from the IBS Nationals.

Harley Baker cleaned house at the Nationals. He is on fire.
Harley Baker 4-Gun:D
Harley Baker 3-Gun:D
Harley Baker 2-Gun:D

That's all I know for now. Congragulations Harley you've been working real hard to achieve this goal. You deserve it. Stay well my friend.

Dana/NJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Hall of Fame points

If I'm not mistaken this gives Harley 5 Hall of Fame points. WOW!! :D very impressive.

Dana/NJ

Detailed results are posted at

http://international-benchrest.com

Congratulations Harley !

Harley-Baker.jpg

Last edited:
big CONGRATS Harley. Cant wait to shake your hand.
TOTAL dominance....WOW

JD

The Harley Show

I believe Harley earned 7 HOF points.
If you think the shirt in the above picture is colorfull, you should have seen his garb at the Nats. Truely .... far out!

Great shooting Harley.

...Dave

Great job Harley

Wow a great week. Very happy for you.

Congratulations Harley,

That is simply some great shooting and my hat is off to you. May your good fortune continue in the future!

Jim

Great shooting Harley..

Wow a .20 3 gun is smoking !!!

I would love to see a list of your equipment at some point..

That is just fantastic shooting.

Pat Byrne

Local 600 Yard shooters

Looks like Jeff Summers and Jerry Sharrett couple of our local 600 yard IBS shooters did Ok Congratulations to all.

Congratulations, Harley!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Harley

Harley
Fantastic display of shooting in tough conditions. You have worked long and hard to get to the top. Please buy a copy of GQ, you may need a little help with fashion.
Great job
Mike Mastrogiovanni

Congratulations Harley. That was some seriously awesome shootin!

Brian Galvin

Harley
Fantastic display of shooting in tough conditions. You have worked long and hard to get to the top. Please buy a copy of GQ, you may need a little help with fashion.
Great job
Mike Mastrogiovanni

I thought Harley's Hawaiian flowered shirt was in GQ taste. With Harley's new hairdo, a flowered shirt like he wore the the award ceremony was about as chic as it gets.

Harley Baker Cleans House.

Hey harley great shooting"' congratulations on your victory Many more in the future too. Take care.
Gerry malerba

Back