Gulf Coast Regional 100 & 200 yard Hunter & VFS Match. (Sept. 21st & 22nd)

W

Wallythewalrus

Gulf Coast Regional 100 & 200 yard Hunter & VFS Match. (Sept. 21st & 22nd)

Southwest Louisiana Rifle and Pistol Club is hosting the Gulf Coast Regional 100-200 yard Hunter and VFS Matches. Location is the clubs range at Holmwood, LA. The Hunter Matches will be Saturday September 21st. The VFS Matches will be Sunday September 22nd. The Matches begin at 9:00am on both days. There will not be a separate warm up match. Instead, the first match of the 100 and 200 will be 10 minutes instead of the usual 7 minutes. Ya'll come for a good time and some tough competition. Looking forward to having good turnout.

The GPS address for the range is 5780 Old Camp Road, Bell City, LA.

Attachments

• Holmwood Range.jpg
    Holmwood Range.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 296
Last edited by a moderator:
Does the club have an actual address for plugging in a GPS, etc.?

GPS address

Does the club have an actual address for plugging in a GPS, etc.?

Yes, the address is 5780 Old Camp Road, Bell City, LA.

Thanks, I'll add it to the original post.

wayne

Southwest Louisiana Rifle and Pistol Club is hosting the Gulf Coast Regional 100-200 yard Hunter and VFS Matches. Location is the clubs range at Holmwood, LA. The Hunter Matches will be Saturday September 21st. The VFS Matches will be Sunday September 22nd. The Matches begin at 9:00am on both days. There will not be a separate warm up match. Instead, the first match of the 100 and 200 will be 10 minutes instead of the usual 7 minutes. Ya'll come for a good time and some tough competition. Looking forward to having good turnout.

The GPS address for the range is 5780 Old Camp Road, Bell City, LA.

Are you in Holmwood or Bell City?

I stay at the Red Roof Inn. It is the closest motel to the range.
Kenny

Are you in Holmwood or Bell City?

The range is in a rural area close to Holmwood. The junction of Hwy 14 and Hwy 27 is known in these parts as Holmwood. The only things there are a bar/store, a couple houses and a volunteer fire station. The range is located about 3/4 of a mile from there. The range is located about 9 miles from Bell City. Bell City is the closest town with a population. I think the post office gave the range the address for it's convenience.

Hope that helps,

Wayne

good luck, I'm out this year.

Where do you stay and eat in Lake Charles if you're coming from West Texas?
thanks,e
Al Elliott

good LUCK, I'm out this year. I have'nt been home since the Nationals. might .get to go home that weekend sea food, SteamBoat Bill's

Winner

post results WHO SHOT WHAT ?

Congratulations to Lynn Gibson of Burnett, TX on his win ! He shot a 250 25x at 100 yards and 250 9x at 200 yards to win both yardages and the grand agg and a possible world record for the grand agg.
Kenny

Kenny,

Congratulations to Lynn Gibson of Burnett, TX on his win ! He shot a 250 25x at 100 yards and 250 9x at 200 yards to win both yardages and the grand agg and a possible world record for the grand agg.
Kenny

Do you know if they held on to ALL of his targets? That is the only 250-25X shot this year and ought to go to the Records Committee to be looked at.

David

Do you know if they held on to ALL of his targets? That is the only 250-25X shot this year and ought to go to the Records Committee to be looked at.

David

David
They were signed by the referee's and dated and will be sent to Scott Hunter.
Kenny

Gulf Coast Regional Scores

Congratulations to Lynn Gibson for winning first place in the VFS class and Ray Perry in the Hunter class.

Attachments

• Gulf Coast Regional VFS Scores.pdf
    19.2 KB · Views: 254
  • Gulf Coast Regional Hunter Scores.pdf
    8.6 KB · Views: 242
Congratulations

Good shooting Lynn and Ray. Lynn, you are to be commended. 34 x's are hard to come by.

Joe

Back