Great Interview With Tony and Faye Boyer in PS

Thanks Jackie

Most folks have not received their magazine yet, but I hope that they take the time to read this when it arrives. Tony and Faye were very cooperative to give of their valuable time just before the SS. Tony and Faye are very nice, but Tony puts on his game face when it comes to match time.

There were many other questions that I could have asked, but maybe those items not covered will appear in his book. James

Attachments

• 2009_0522SS20090011.JPG
    2009_0522SS20090011.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 777
PS Article

Hope this is in the August issue as the July issue has never arrived.

Anyone know if and when PS will ever send out replacement copies?

Paul Ryan

Yes, it is the August issue.

My compliments to you James Mock, the article is well written and definitely worth the read time.

Thank you for the time and effort and thanks to the Boyer's for sharing.

DougF

Good job Mock. It is always to get some pointers from those who know how to do it. Tony and Faye are truly nice folks, as are many many others in the benchrest sport.

There's nothing better to start the Super Shoot in the morning than me giving Tony a big kiss and then dancing With Fay before we start the first relay. Don't you just love it::D Sure makes my day!

Have to agree with everything that's been said- an excellent article!

Good shooting.:D

Vic

That is what Tony says he has shot for the past three years.

He also switched to a .268 neck a while back. He says it makes turning necks much easier. One Pass.

Amagine That............jackie

Thats Good News!!!!

That is what Tony says he has shot for the past three years.

He also switched to a .268 neck a while back. He says it makes turning necks much easier. One Pass.

Amagine That............jackie

I have about 9lbs of 06 N-133 left. :) Thanks for the heads up Champ!!!

Great article James

I noticed that Tony is still giving the same good advice; Buy all the barrels you can afford and that is where the magic is. Also Hummers exist. :p

Thanks all

All I did was to use an hour of Tony and Faye's time just before the SS. He was most gracious to allow me the time to ask the questions about his method for shooting BR.....the right way. With all of the great shooters that I have interviewed; it seems that I should be a better shooter. Slow learner, I reckon :rolleyes: Good shooting....James

Back