Getting close to the Camillus pro am match

GerryM

Ive been working pretty hard getting ready for our match. This year should be a
Pretty good match again. It,s August 20th and 21 Ist this year due to the nationals I hope you all can come we have room for 70 shooters. and 6 hadicap shooters. There are 3 handicap benches with half blocks at the rear legs. That should allow wheel chairs with little trouble. The add will be in Precision Shooting in the August issue.
Range fees are $50 for the first gun and $45 for the second gun both days.
You can shoot one yardage or just one class as usual. The comfort inn has given us a rate of $69.95 is about 6 miles from the range. Hope to see you there
Need more INFO? Call me here after 6 pm 315- 458- 0792
Ps bring the juniors they shoot Free

Last edited:
Gerry
Is there any information on camping at the club?
Mike

Ok Mike Campers welcome . We have limited electr available though.
Make sure your generators are working.
Theres a Special Rate at the comfort Inn located about 6 miles from the club.
Its just over the hill on Island rd
Heres more information for those who don't get PS magazine.
Comfort Inn 7010 Island Rd Syracuse Ny. PH (315] 453-0045
Tell them its for the Camillus shoot. The rate Is $69.95 a nite

Gerry

Would you run 3 relays if that many show? Reason I am asking is you said you had room for 70-that is two relays and three can be run in same amount of time as two---hope you have that many. See you there

Jim

Gerry
I recognized it as two relays, my question was will you run three if more than seventy non handicap shooters show up?

Jim

Can If we have too. If I know that many want to shoot Can and will have backers ready along with targets.
How many Jim? Usually the line has quite a few holes in it. Last year we had about 48 shooters year before about 60
If I remember correctly. Backers are in the storage area along with plenty of targets.

Before you know it we will be heading out for the match in Camillus N.Y.

This is always a very fun but challenging match for all, come one, come all.

I hope Borden's got the oil changed on the bus.

Russell

Hi Russel. This year everyone gets a participation patch again. This year they are 4 inch and red and white.
I also have some really great prizes to be drawn for. I hope everyone has a good time again . Kitchen will be open in the Am for breakfast and Lunch will also be available. I'll cook burgers friday and will be there for early registration.

Last edited:
Someone asked me match fees for the shoot,
So i thought it would be a good idea to post them Ist gun $50 2nd gun $40

Gerry,
If they are not sold already, I would like to buy both of your guns for $90-------------?

Harley and I and a few others will be at the range tomorrow to force our help upon you. Traffic control, berm digging, canal water purification, weed whipping, painting, solar power generation, steam engine maintenance, ghetto blasting, dance lessons, being nice to old ladies, whatever ?
Joel

Gerry,
If they are not sold already, I would like to buy both of your guns for $90-------------?

Harley and I and a few others will be at the range tomorrow to force our help upon you. Traffic control, berm digging, canal water purification, weed whipping, painting, solar power generation, steam engine maintenance, ghetto blasting, dance lessons, being nice to old ladies, whatever ?
Joel

Put me down for a car detail, we'll work something out.

Back