Gary Sullivan wins NBRSA Southeast Regional 4 Gun

Steve Lee

Great shoot at Dublin. Gary Sullivan won the 4 gun, I won Unlimited Grand, Billy Stevens won Sporter Grand, Roger Avery won LV Grand and Eddie Harris won HV Grand.

Rob Maclennan and Dave Abbot came down from the frozen northlands of Ontario and brought the cold with them! Dave stole one of our Hall of Fame points and absconded to Canada with the LV200 trophy! Border control has been alerted!

Results are attached.

Steve

11/4/19 - Oops...left out Unlimited Grand in original upload. Just updated the files.
Steve

Attachments

• 2019 NBRSA Southeast Regional Championship.xls
    91 KB · Views: 231
  • 2019 NBRSA Southeast Regional Championship.pdf
    379.4 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Billy Stevens wins NBRSA Southeast Region Shooter of the Year

Tight race between Billy, Buddy Ross and Eddie Harris going in. Eddie made a run at Billy Saturday but didn't quite get there.

Congrats to Billy!

Steve

Had a great time and thanks for the warm welcome and for doing all you and others do to make it happen. I enjoyed meeting everyone and the whole experience. Lots to learn! I hope to make it back for the Shamrock shoot.
Congrats to the winners and to Billy and Strangler!--Mike

p.s....I hope everyone made it through the crazy traffic. Better yet, I hope it was gone when they went through. It was horrible for about 200 miles. Not sure what was going on other than just normal Atlanta area traffic but it was thick for a really long way, and on a Sunday evening. We didn't get really clear of it until about Calhoun, Ga. Made it home safe and glad we made the trip!

I hope everyone made it through the crazy traffic.

You know the old saying...when you die and go to hell you'll be routed through Atlanta! Actually we didn't leave until 9 am this morning. Breezed right through to I 20. Not sure what was happening north of that.

Glad you made it Mike. It was a pleasure meeting and talking with you. We'll look forward to seeing you at the Shamrock.

Steve

Great shoot at Dublin. Gary Sullivan won the 4 gun, I won Unlimited Grand, Billy Stevens won Sporter Grand, Roger Avery won LV Grand and Eddie Harris won HV Grand.

Rob Maclennan and Dave Abbot came down from the frozen northlands of Ontario and brought the cold with them! Dave stole one of our Hall of Fame points and absconded to Canada with the LV200 trophy! Border control has been alerted!

Results are attached.

Steve

11/4/19 - Oops...left out Unlimited Grand in original upload. Just updated the files.
Steve

Steve these are bad links!!

Had fun

Attachments

• F91DC502-BE56-4BFD-B105-AF655ABD13BA.jpeg
    F91DC502-BE56-4BFD-B105-AF655ABD13BA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 275
  • F1B5D2D7-AB8F-493D-98B3-81A54615211C.jpeg
    F1B5D2D7-AB8F-493D-98B3-81A54615211C.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 274
Back