Gallatin today???

M

mks

Am I the only one who didn't get the message that the Gallatin match was cancelled?:confused:

Hehe!

Am I the only one who didn't get the message that the Gallatin match was cancelled?:confused:

Keith, we missed you today. You missed a very "interesting":eek: match. Conditions were about as bad as I've seen there for an entire day. Nobody stayed clean at 200, but Ron Jackson was as close to it as could be and was the only man not down by more than one point. At 100 yards, there were either three or four with 250-19's...nothing better shot today than that. I'm not putting down the scores though, just saying that it was a pretty tough day down by the river. You had to earn it today and the winners should be proud. I can't remember much more than that and might want to forget the rest ASAP anyway:eek:. Maybe Someone else will post more results later. I'm beat! Congrats to the winners!

p.s.--There was a gust that blew over every target and the backers..frames and all, all at once while we sere setting up flags. It did get better than that by a little bit though--Mike Ezell:)

Keith, we missed you today.

Dang! I was sitting at the closed gate for about 20 minutes.... Decided the match must be cancelled and drove back home.

Bummed I didn't get to shoot,
Keith

Dang! I was sitting at the closed gate for about 20 minutes.... Decided the match must be cancelled and drove back home.

Bummed I didn't get to shoot,
Keith

Sorry to hear that. What time and did you try to call Rick or Ron's phone number that's on a sign by the gate?--Mike

Sorry to hear that. What time and did you try to call Rick or Ron's phone number that's on a sign by the gate?--Mike

Mike,
I think it was from about 8:20-8:40. I didn't see a sign and don't have a cell phone anyway. During that time it rained pretty hard, so I figured I was the only one with too little common sense to know that no one shoots in that kind of weather! Oh, well, if that is the stupidest thing I ever do, I'll be OK.

Keith

Keith,
I'm very sorry you made the drive and then didn't get to shoot. :(
We don't have enough help to leave someone at the gate and I guees we have just figured these days most everyone has a cell phone. The gate is always locked and must be opened by a member. We only have two members, Ron Jackson and I, who shoot the matches. If you are planning to come in the future, please call or email me the night before with the estimated arrival time and we will be sure that someone is there to let you in.

The match results are posted on Bechrest Central.

Rick

Back