Fun shoot at Denton

J

J Conley

We will be holding a fun shoot on Saturday December 6th. The format will be 100 yards shooting score in the morning and group after lunch.
This is in response to the requests to extend our season. If this is well received it could open the door to some kind of winter schedule. There will be a reduced price of only $20.00 per shooter and if this is your first time shooting in a match I’ll pay your admission. So bring what you got and come shoot. As always it will be a very laidback shoot with the main goal being a good time. We will draw for benches at 9:00 and shoot at 10:00.
We have found a local BarB-Q place that we can take orders at signup and have the food delivered for lunch. If this works out we will try and use them for all the matches next year.

Hope to see you there..
Jon Conley
682-465-3383

I would love to see some factory rifles show up. If we could ever get enough we could let them shoot against each other.

If my bud can come he will be shooting custom hunting guns. He's been wanting to go somewhere that he can shoot em and my scope is broke so I will be overweight with any of my spare scopes.

No problem with the weight the important thing is you come.

Age Limit

Is there a minimum age limit. I have a 12 year that loves to burn gunpowder. Would he be able to shoot as long as he had a responsible person(or me:D) present?

Possum

All safe shooters are welcome. My nephew started shooting our club matches at 13. We can set him up on a bench next to yours.. Jon

Go to the Viper Action web site, on the left scroll down to Denton Maches. There is a map there.

ntsamap.jpg

Damn!

I have lived in Flower Mound the last 4 years and never realized you guys were up in Denton!

DOH!

I just might have to swing up that way on the 6th.

Jon

If we leave about 3:00am from Houston, we can come rolling in about 8:00,that will give us plenty of time to set up. I suppose we will finish arount four or five,that puts us back in Houston at about 11:00 pm.

Several of us from down here just might try to come up. I will have to screw my 30PPC barrel back on my HV this week end and get it going for the score in the morning, probably shoot a 6PPC at 200 for group in the afternoon.

I have a few days to think about it. Maybe if we B**** and moan enough about the sacrifice we all made to make the trip, the North Texas guys won't whip upon us too bad.:D.....jackie

Jackie,
You know we always enjoy having you guys come up. I do believe we can have you back on the road around 4:00 or so. Hope to see you there.. Jon

We have plenty of Covered loading spots. Just come on and shoot with us:D

Back